‘Modern Hexies’ are easy to make. All you need is
- a piece of fabric larger than the hexagon – great for stash busting!
- a paper hexagon
- water spray bottle
I used a Charm Square (5 inch), and a 2 inch hexagon.
- Spray the back of the hexagon with water – starch is not necessary!
- Centre the paper hexagon on the fabric. Using a hot dry iron, flip over each edge in turn and press for a few seconds.
- Once the whole hexagon has been pressed, flip it over and press from the front.
- Flip to the back, remove the paper, and give it a final press to make sure it is dry.
Have a look at my Flipagram ‘Making Hexies’